October 18, 2010

Blog Award

The lovely Abby at Above Water has given me a blog award, and totally made my day. Thanks Abby! If you haven't checked out Abby's blog-you must! It's so worth reading!
One of the rules of the award is answering this question:
If you could go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
I'm one of those people that believe that where I am now, and who I am is because of my past so I wouldn't change any event or adventure (whether positive or negative). I would however want to change my attitude a bit.....take more risks, live more in the moment, cherish every minute,and a dozen more cliches just like that.
Next, I need to pass the award on to 5 blogs I love: I've discovered a few new ones lately...
The Cherry On Top Award goes to:
Congrats!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the attitude thing. That's one thing I would change about myself, too. I'm such a planner and such a worry wort that I don't take enough risks. I usually spend more time worrying about "what if" than just enjoying the moment I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! And I really liked your answer about changing your attitude. That is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! I don't know what I would change in my past... worried too much about focusing on the present and future, I guess, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! It's my first blog award :o)

    ReplyDelete