December 30, 2010

Follow Friday- Blogging Resolutions


It's Friday! -Almost. And it's time to visit the book blogosphere!
Friday Follow is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question:
What are your New Year's Blogging Resolutions?

  1. I need to remember that I began blogging because I love to read and wanted to share that...I need to make a bit more time for reading, or find a balance between blogging and reading.
  2. Write more reviews...a goal of 2 per week
  3. Take notes when I read, I love quotes -maybe post it's would work? What do you use?
  4. Relax -focus on content
  5. Comment, comment, comment, on here and other blogs
  6. Become more comfortable with graphics/design and layout.
I'm looking forward to reading yours....leave me a link.

Tomorrow: I plan to post my New Years Resolutions (family.blogging.career.life.)

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great goals! I made a few new goals for blogging: Here's my post.
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm your newest follower from Follow Friday. You have excellent resolutions. I love quotes too. Hope you can stop by my blog. Happy New Year!

    http://aboutbooksblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey
    Follower from to Hop!! One of my resolutions is also tor ead more! I feel like I'm spending more time improving the blog than actually reading! I use post-its, they're quite usefull if you're as forgetful as me!
    Have a great New Year's Eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower hopping through! Have a Happy New Year and don't forget to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway for Nightshade (ends 1/3)!

    Kristin@MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Post It´s to help me remember where the best scenes/situations where!It works for me ;-)  Great resolutions! Happy New Year ♥   Ckeck out my FF resolutions:  Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your goal - it's funny how book blogging can overtake book reading so easily.
    Happy New Years!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a lovely New Year darling.
    http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete