May 21, 2011

Dystopian Tour

What's a girl to do when Thursday night rolls around and there is no Vampire Diaries on TV?

How about head to a book store for an amazing event and meet Lauren Oliver & Veronica Roth?





Divergent and Delirium have been the two books that have stood out this year amongst all the others I've read. Exceptional reads! I loved the q & a portion, I can't believe how eloquent, intelligent and at ease they were. It was a really wonderful night! (even if there was no Damon on TV:)
Thanks to Harper Collins and Chapters/Indigo for hosting!


5 comments:

  1. Oh...you were there too! It was so much fun. I can't believe how comfortable both of them seemed on stage either. The Q&A was really great. Loved the part where Veronica made the paper hat and Lauren sang!

    Here's my take if you want to see:
    http://oneadayya.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-signing-dystopian-tour-with-lauren.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Delirium' and 'Divergent' are definitely two of the best releases this year so far. Glad you had a good time!! Hopefully in the fall or next year I'll have a bit more time and money and I'll be able to make it to some Toronto signings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you had such a fun night meeting Veronica Roth and Lauren Oliver!! And weren't those swag bags so cool? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!! I wish I had gone to one of the signings..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping through. Looks like you had a great time!

    Love your blog - the colours are spectacular!

    -New Canadian Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete