July 23, 2011

Maggie Stiefvater Event

Yay for author events and book signings! This has got to be one of my favourite things to do. There is nothing like hearing an author talk about their books and having the chance to meet them.

This past Sunday I went to an event for Wolves of Mercy Falls Series author
Maggie Stiefvater and it was so much fun! Here are a few pictures:

The Stage awaits, in the far right you can see the guitar they were giving away. (I did not win) :(
Two Fabulous Bloggers I happened to meet : K.C.Graham from http://kc-graham.livejournal.com/ 
and the lovely Avery from http://averysbooknook.blogspot.com/

MAGGIE!
She was everything I'd hoped she would be and more.
I especially loved hearing about her real life wolves encounter in Budapest.
Maggie and Me
My friend Jessie and I, this was her very first author signing.
Maggie's amazing car.........

. . .love the plates

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! I almost wish I had went just to meet some fellow bloggers. I think I'm one of the only people who isn't a fan of Maggie Stiefvater's works, which is why I didn't go.

    How far away from London are you? Maybe if there's another event (though they seem to be few and far between) we can meet up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am green with envy wow wow & wow. Thank you for sharing the pics WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley-I'm about two hours away- we should totally have a meet up at the next event....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love meeting both the awesome author & other bloggers as well! I met Maggie at the Oshawa signing, she is such a sweetie. Thanks for the pics, looked like you had a blast :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It's nice to hear that you and your friend had a wonderful time meeting Maggie Stiefvater! You took some awesome pics too! :)

    ReplyDelete