July 7, 2012

In My Mailbox -July 7th 2012


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from the Story Siren. Each week we are invited to post about the books we received through the mail, from the library, from a store or a friend.

Last week I mentioned having two marvellous book fairies and this week I'll continue showing what they generously sent me...

For Review:

Venom by Fioan Paul

Elemental by Antony John
Venom by Fiona Paul

Jane Yolen


Thank you Penguin!!!

The Lost Treasure of Tuckernuck

Whats Left of Me by kat Zhang

Breathe

The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Breathe by Sarah Crossan

Thank you Harpercollins!!!!!

A fabulous week, I'm very blessed and am looking so forward to reading these!!!

What was in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Oooh what a fantastic mailbox this week! I really want to read What's Left of Me and I keep hearing amazing things about The Girl of Fire and Thorns.

    Hope you enjoy them :D

    My Stacking the Shelves Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.. Venom is so pretty!! There's so many books now with covers of masquerade masks.. I thought Venom was part of one of those series.. lol

    Looking forward to starting Breathe!

    Great books this week, Jen!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot freaking wait for Crown Of Embers! I'm so jealous!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky! I wish I have them all also. I cannot wait to read Curse Thirteenth Fey! Looks like an interesting story! Thanks for sharing Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Some really great books, especially the Jane Yolen and Crown Of Embers, happy reading!

    IMM

    ReplyDelete