July 21, 2012

In My Mailbox–July 21 2012

LostinLibraryIMM
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. Each week we are invited to post about the books we received whether through the mail, library, or at the book shop.

For review:
20120714_192721_resized[1] 
The Baby Lit Series of Classics by Jennifer Adams. Love them…you can read my review here
Thank you Gibbs M Smith Inc 20120714_192945_resized[1]

God Save the Queen by Kate Locke –gifted by the fabulous Christa from Hooked on Books-Thank You
Small Medium at Large by Joanne Levy-purchased at her book launch-
20120714_193059_resized[1]
Dead Cat Bounce by Nic Bennett
Rift by Andrea Cremer- both are gifted by author Joanne Levy at her event
Earth Girl by Janet Edwards –Thank you Harper Collins! 
What was in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really need to read god save the queen, I just love the cover!!!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Save the Queen looks awesome! I've read Earth Girl and it is freaking brilliant!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete