September 10, 2012

BBAW 2012 -Day 1 Appreciate!




This is my first year participating in Book Blogger Appreciation Week! 

Today is all about sharing the love! Here are a few of the blogs I would be lost without!

I love Midnight Bloom Reads -fabulous reviews
Love the Sash & Em Combo:)
Photobucket
So much to love about G's blog. Especially her Tune In Tuesdays...I never miss them. 
She's also the reason I have Safety Suit on my Ipod.
Lost At Midnight Reviews
A new blogger but a fabulous one...I always look forward to reading her posts.
Anna Reads 
 Anna cracks me up. She is so creative!

Love this girl and her blog!


6 comments:

  1. I like Greads and Sash and EM too!! We must have the same tastes!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Jen! Thank you so much :D You've been one of the most supportive people for me and I really appreciate it! Can't wait to meet in November!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions! I have heard some of these blogs too so they must be great! This is my first time participating in the BBAW and I'm really glad that I am, because I have found so many great blogs to follow. I write a children's book blog. It's: www.storytimebooks.wordpress.com. Feel free to check it out if you'd like. I'll be back to visit your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm honored to make the list! Your blog is a favorite of mine and I hope we one day meet! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete