November 1, 2012

Why I Would Survive a Zombie Apocalypse–Guest Post




A few weeks ago I wrote a post – about how I would not survive a zombie apocalypse. My son (who’s 11) thought it was funny and wrote a post about why he would survive.


Here’s his post:

Why I Would Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (at least for a couple of days)

  1. I have awesome survival skills
  2. I can run for a good period of time
  3. I am trained in Martial Arts
  4. Give me a long stick and I can fight for days
  5. I know some edible plants
  6. I’m good at archery
  7. I’m strong so I could rip off a zombie’s arm and beat him with it.

I had planned to post this yesterday but it was crazy with Halloween activities. I love this post so much I just had to share it:)

To read my post about zombies-


No comments:

Post a Comment